Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection.Fiber Optic Adapter (also known as flange, coupling) is a fiber optic connector for connection components, the product is very variety, including FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, as well as carry out the transfer between each other such as: ST-SC, FC-ST, it's widely used in optical distribution frame (ODF), fiber-optic communications equipment, instrumentation, the feature is stable and reliable.
- Push-and-pull bayonet structure, convenient for installation and operation.
- Double the capacity, perfect space saving solution
- Small size, large capacity
- High return loss, Low insertion loss Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted.
- Used to mate two connectors together.
Local Area Networks(LANs)
Data processing networks
|Fiber Type||Singlemode or OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4|
|Adapter Type||Simplex or Duplex or Quad|
|Insertion Loss(dB)||SM<0.3dB MM<0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability||≤ 0.2dB (500cycles,dB)|
|Material of Sleeve||Zirconia or Phosphor Bronze|